Chennai Linux User Group Meeting

I attended the Chennai Linux User Group meeting at the IIT this afternoon. I had joined the group about a month back. There were two sessions

1. Debian Linux by Kumar
[History of the distro, methods and steps in installing it, pros of using Debian Linux, community processes, contributing, bug fixing mechanisms, the toy story and more.. ]

2. Ruby on Rails by [Er.. I don remember his name.].
He demoed an application built his team on ROR for a client in 5-6 days.

And yeah, I should admit it. I fell in love with the IIT Campus once more. It's so so green. Deers wandering around. Sigh! They charged me Re. 1 to take me from the gates to the GC in a battery powered vehicle. :) So cheap, haina? You'll forget that you're in Chennai till you come out of the gates.